Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Today's Tap.

It's been a while since I've done one of these. I have a lot of new stuff going on at Crowdtap, Expo, Influenster, etc.

What's new on Crowdtap:


    • I finally hit 80 STARPOWER today. 
    • I got picked for a new Durex sample share


What's new on Bzzagent:

  • The Stella Artois campaign in still going on. I have yet to use my chalice. I plan on going most of the work for this campaign over Christmas and New Year's. 
  • I got invited to Bzz For a Cause. Bzzagent will be donating $5,000 to whichever charity the most people vote for. I voted for St. Judes Children's Hospital. 
What's new on Swaggable:

  • Not a heck of a lot. I have yet to receive the veggie wash or mango chips that were supposedly shipped out one month ago. 
  • They gave the site a makeover. It looks a lot nicer now. It is also much easier to use. 
What's new on Influenster:

  • I got accepted for my first voxbox! It is going to be the holiday box. From what I've heard, it is a box of hazelnut chocolates. Yum! 
What's new on Expo:

  • I got accepted into my first tryology! It is for Glade. I have no clue what type of products I am getting. Based on the pre-qualifying survey, I'm guessing it will be scented candles of some kind. 
  • I just filled out a pre-qualifying survey for Herbal Essences last night. I hope being in the Glade tryology does not hurt my chance. I love trying new hair products. 
  • I have a bunch of new videos uploaded. I finally figured out how to use Windows Movies of whatever to reduced the size of my video files. Here is one of my favorite reviews for IAMS cat food:




No comments:

Post a Comment