Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Holiday Voxbox Review: Kiss Nail Dress.

I'm in love! I received these Kiss nail stickers as part of my Holiday Voxbox from Influenster. I'm a novice when it comes to using nail stickers. Since I am a chronic nail biter, I decided to use the Kiss Nail Dress stickers on my toes. I do not bite my toes!

I was worried that my complete lack of experience would make it difficult for me to use this kit, but it was so easy to do.

Here is what my kit looked like:

3 sticker sheets and one file plus instructions.

Close-up of one of the stickers


The instructions were pretty clear cut. Pick out what size fits, press them on, file off the rest. Since I did them on my toes, I had to put them on with the square side down, and clip off the access with scissors.



Here is the finished product:



Overall, the look pretty good. I had a harder time with my right foot being that I'm left handed. Close up you can still see some of my nail on my big toe. I'm still very please with Kiss Nail Dress. It was so much easier than painting my nails and they look fabulous! Kiss Nail Dress retail for $6.99 and come in 18 different styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment