Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crowdtap: Ditch The Diet Photo Challenge.



I got invited to a new photo challenge on Crowdtap the other day and it is huge. The winner of the challenge will win one of ten tablets available. I really want to win so bad, that words cannot even express it! Anyhoo...since promoting is part of how they pick winners, I'm writing this post and fbing and tweeting the h-e-hockey-sticks out of it! I took this screen cap of the challenge page:


I basically have to take a photo of myself showing how I'm saying "no more" to fad diets. Hmmm...seems simple enough. Until you click through some of the links to see all of the official rules:

  • I have a little less than 3 weeks to submit my photo
  • I cannot depict a "healthy" lifestyle choice that is actually harmful. In other words, I cannot take a picture of myself puking up dinner. 
  • Need 3rd party permission from anyone else in the photo.
  • No nudity (well darn).
And here is the biggie:

  •  "The photo does not contain any third party copyrighted material, products,
    trademarks, logos or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any
    copyright, trademark logo or mark (other than the Healthy Choice brand), that
    identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased
    (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may
    disqualify the Entry.  Therefore, clothing worn or props/items used in the Photo
    should not contain any visible logos (other than a Healthy Choice logo),
    drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials."
I think the last rule is going to make things trickier. I have to figure out how to show myself giving up on a diet fad without showing a label. Most diets I can think of off the top of my head, have labeled products. I do have a few ideas bouncing around in my head, but I'm not sharing them. ;)

The challenge page also include a link to some Healthy Choice advertisements. I plan on using these for inspiration. I'm guess the tablet they show in this commercial is the kind the winner will receive.



No comments:

Post a Comment